CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Northside JAX
Full time, Part time
We are now seeking dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our care facility in North Jacksonville, located near the JAX airport.
*Meet our Leadership Team on Monday
*Open Interviews from 9:00am until 4:00pm
*Complete Quick Apply for address and phone number
We reward our professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program, which includes:
• Vacation and sick time accrual from date of hire
• Holiday premium pay
• Medical Insurance-3 plans to choose from
• Dental Insurance-2 plans to choose from
• Vision Insurance
• Employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards
• and much more!
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding "Long Term Relationships" with your patients and their families? If so, look no further than Harts Harbor, a 180-bed skilled nursing center and proud member of the Consulate Health Care family.
New CNA student graduates are welcome to apply.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide Assistant program.
The primary purpose of the CNA position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Shifts Available - Morning, Evenings, Nights